Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Homepages Friends Redesigned Account Control Panel

Leave a Comment
It is a pleasant surprise, Homepages friends has a newly redesigned account control panel interface in 2009.



First of all, what is Homepages friends?

For me, it is a company partnering with a third-party search engine (in this case, Yahoo) that pays user to use and shop online with their search engine. Homepages friends was formerly known as My Search Funds.

That may not be sufficient for you to know about the service, though. Hence, I quote Homepages friends directly.
What does your organisation hope to achieve for its Customers?

At the heart of our corporate strategy is our commitment to assisting organisations and individuals take advantage of the many opportunities the internet brings to online income generation and to assist them in the achievement of their fund raising goals.

Through a thorough understanding of the goals and objectives of our clients online fundraising activities we will, in partnership, develop relevant and dedicated internet services that fully support our clients objectives.

For the individual seeking to raise personal funds we have developed the Homepages Friends service as a clear and effective method.
I find the new interface much more pretty and informative for users to keep track of their searches, their earnings and earnings from their referrals. Yes, not only you get paid to search, you also get paid some commissions resulted from the searches made by members who were referred to the service by you. The commissions do not come from your referrals, it is paid from Homepages friends' pocket.

So far I have made about £16 from my searches and another £11 from my referrals' searches. Yes the earnings are nothing to shout about but as much as experience as I have making money online (which is not that much, to be really honest), this is the most passive earnings I have ever known.

Have I received the payment from Homepages friends?

Well, apart from the surprise of having a new account interface, I got a very pleasant surprise in 2009 in the form of payment by Homepages friends, slightly over £20.00. You do not have to believe me, but there is no point for me to lie to you. Why would I refer you to use a service and earn credits in the system, if I could not eventually cash out from it, right?

Anyway, I would be posting the payment proof soon, in another post but I figure I should make a teaser to that payment proof post first in the form of this post.

Lastly, if you would like to know more about making money online with this wonderful service, please click on the button and link found below this post.

Socialize It →
Subscribe Us by Email and Get Free Updates

Other Interesting Posts :

0 comments:

© 2014 All Rights Reserved.
Blogging To a T & Powered By BloggerHero