Monday, May 18, 2009

Upcoming Posts

1 comment
This is a short update on upcoming posts to expect from me. I think they will be quite interesting.

I finally got around to reducing my time spent procrastinating and actually do something useful and that includes updating this blog.

What are those things which I have done lately and what topics will I be writing about?
  1. I have ordered a Butterfly Marketing 2.0 Home Study Package created by Mike Filsaime (worth $1997!). I was tempted with a free package of the current top 3 most wanted internet marketing products. I only need to pay for shipping and handling charges of $39.95 ($29.95 if it is to be delivered within US). Another Malaysian internet marketer has got his hands on the package, I was encouraged by that and do not want to lose out either. I will most probably do a review on the package but I think the post will only be available in about 2 months' time (it is a huge package).
  2. I am signing up for blogs.mu service. It is a blogging platform which allows multiple separate blogs to be set up under 1 account. I think it would be suitable for individuals who want to publish multiple blogs or for a group of bloggers forming a blogging community or network. I will be trying it out with the latter aim in mind. Thus expect a post about this service, probably in 2-3 weeks' time latest. Thanks to Darren Rowse aka Problogger for highlighting blogs.mu.
  3. Again, another great offer is found at Problogger. Yaro Starak and Gideon Shalwick's Become a Blogger course is available at the all time low price of $1. The course usually costs $77 but Problogger's readers could sign up for a 2 weeks trial at that special price. This is indeed a rare opportunity and I am taking up the offer. You could wait for my review perhaps early next month or you could grab a place yourself.
  4. I have started using Twitter and found it to be more useful than I initially thought. There are even people who predict that Twitter could eventually replace Google. There are some good posts about Twitter and how to use it optimally. There are also additional Twitter services sites and softwares available. I will be writing about these and bring to you a few hot Twitter-related information products to help you Tweet and socialize better with it.
  5. By the way, do you remember my post about Adsense for Domains? I have managed to set everything up to display Google advertisements on one of my empty (no content on it) domains. I will let you know if and when I make some money from it, hopefully real soon.
Do not miss out these upcoming posts. To avoid missing them, do subscribe to my RSS feeds through RSS readers of your choice or by email. I will also be tweeting these upcoming posts through my Twitter account. Do add me on Twitter if you have not already.
Socialize It →
Subscribe Us by Email and Get Free Updates

Other Interesting Posts :

1 comments:

Meiyen said...

Hi BobbyT:

Thanks for visiting my space and thanks for pointing out my error. Oops got to be more careful ... very embarrassing lah:)))

© 2014 All Rights Reserved.
Blogging To a T & Powered By BloggerHero