Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Leave a Comment
Thanks to a good friend who managed to win 2 tickets to the premiere screening of The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and was kind enough to invite me, I have a rather enjoyable day at TGV, Sunway Pyramid yesterday.

** mind you, the delay in the screening for about 1 hour was a turn-off **

My treasure acquired from the lost world of Sunway Pyramid ;P

No spoilers intended but suffice to say that the film is very entertaining, lots of actions, the computer generated images (CGI) looked real and the pace of the story is just about right. I like it more than the first film, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

Ooooh, by the way, my favorite characters in this film are Tauriel and Bard.

First time joining an event organized by Nuffnang/ChurpChurp. Not too shabby, but I don't see any famous bloggers around. Or maybe they were there all along, just that I do not know the who's who of the Malaysian blogosphere.

I should make an effort to join more of such event. It will be like an adventure. To all those seasoned bloggers and event guests, hope to get to know you people more. Do leave the URL of your blogs in the comment or contact me using the contact form.

Looking forward to the next film in The Hobbit movies.
Socialize It →
Subscribe Us by Email and Get Free Updates

Other Interesting Posts :

0 comments:

© 2014 All Rights Reserved.
Blogging To a T & Powered By BloggerHero