Thursday, February 28, 2008

My first guest posts

2 comments
Hi, good day everyone! Like I said, I am going to try to have some guest posts on other people's blogs, and this post is to inform you all that I managed to do it. My guest posts were published on Bloggin-Ads and Borak Bola. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mike and KakiBangku for giving me the opportunity guest post on their blogs.

Anyone interested to read my guest posts can do so by clicking on the below links (and kindly comment there too, please?) :

Divine Blogging Tips by The Bloggin-God
Jamie Carragher dan Skuad England (in Malay language)

I hope you like them. I am trying to improve every day and I hope to do better the next time around :)

Any of you doing guest posts too? Where do you usually guest post? Do you like guest-posting or not, and why? Kindly share your experience here by commenting, they will surely be replied to by me and others. Thanks first!


Socialize It →
Subscribe Us by Email and Get Free Updates

Other Interesting Posts :

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might be interested in a guest blogger. Feel free to contact me through Entrecard if you are interested!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, will have to see what topic I could write in your blog first, hehe :D

© 2014 All Rights Reserved.
Blogging To a T & Powered By BloggerHero